Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ostara Fire Play

So, I am very proud of this!
First off, I hate computers. Second, I haven’t used my digital camera in over 2 years. Third, I haven't done any fire performing in the last 2.5 years. Fourth, I've never edited a video before.

Now put all that together and you can imagine my frustration at trying to make this video. I want to thank Bret for getting me off my butt and having me light up. It has been too long. I also want to thank my friend Chris for pressing the record button!

Please let me know what you think of it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That was VERY cool!!! Thanks for sharing your video. :) I'm from the Twin Cities and moved to Florida a year ago..only time i've missed snow was during Yule lol I'm following you also.

    ReplyDelete